Saturday, January 31, 2015

Reunion Monthly ATC Swap

Club Scrap members host a monthly kit ATC swap. The rules were simple, "your interpretation of the monthly kit using papers from the kit, embellishments are up to you".  So here are my "pieces of flair" for the January 2015 Reunion kit ATC swap...


"D'Embossed ballz". I used the Stamp a Ma Jig to position the bubbles stamp to create the background. I stamped in black and embossed in black embossing powder. I mixed Perfect Pearls powder and water to make watercolor paint. Love the shimmer! 

I liked the look of the embossing and used gold embossing powder on this card. This one is titled "Time for Family". 

"Tree of Life". More embossing and PP watercolor. 

"Art Imitates Nature". This sentiment stamp is from the 2006 Nature's Wonders Club Scrap kit, 

"Cherish the Simple Things"

"Love Blooms". The sentiment is from the 2012 Love Blooms CS kit , and stamped with Distress Ink and dusted with Perfect Pearls. 

"Heartwood". This one is my favorite...The little heart is from the CS 2011 My Funny Valentine kit. 

"Take a Journey". I scraplifted this idea from the Reunion CS Greeting to Go instructions. I used an embellishment that came from the CS 2010 Destinations kit and altered it with a mix of alcohol ink colors to match. 

"Fun in the Sun". Gold and white embossing and more PP watercolors. The "sun" stamp image is from the CS 2009 Artifacts kit, stamped with Distress Ink and dusted with PP. 

I found this cute little ATC "Twist" Album with instructions on Pinterest. I sent it with my ATC's as a hostess gift.

I changed the page  measurements to 3.75*5. Score lines are 1/2 inch instead of 1/4. Worked better for me. The font stamp on the front is from the CS 2008 Haberdashery kit. 

I didn't have an ATC stamp for the back of my cards so I made an PNG file from a free ATC stamp image I found online. I printed on a piece of 8.5*11 cardstock and cut into 10 ATC cards that have the cute little "stamp" on the back. Send me an email  if you would like a copy of the PNG file for yourself. I'll include the cutting instructions.

Add caption
The Constellations monthly ATC swap is open now. The due date is February 28, so there's plenty of time if you want to jump in!

3 comments:

  1. Wendy, your ATC's are just beautiful! You put a lot of work into each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just beautiful, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image was from an ATC set that CS put out around 2007! It used to be in the CS digi store with 3 others. I have both the digi and the rubber set. Recognize the font and designs? Rhapsody!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!