Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Texture Tuesday Black and White Edition

“Texture

Our patio is alive with "wildlife". The backyard looks so harmless out of the kitchen window. The grass is all cut and nice, flowers are growing...but if you sit, listen and watch it is a jungle out there! Chris calls it Wild Kingdom. The lizards have populated my garden and will venture out to my potted plants on the patio. They fight each other, try to charm the females and occasionally get snatched up by a bird. This little flirt would look at me and seem to pose for the camera! He was the star of his own show and it was pretty entertaining.
kk_rainy day texture, JoAnne Brisbois photo overlay, Fun in the Jungle font



Check out +Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday Black and White Edition  and the other cool B&W photos!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a fabulous capture! Great processing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great capture. It's amazing how much wildlife is around us if we take the time to notice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!