Wednesday, May 14, 2014

“app” happy wednesday #4

Keeping With The Times
We planted our front garden 12 years ago in April. I remember because I hosted my sister's baby shower and "had" to re-landscape our front yard for the party! This is my Pineapple Guava, my favorite. As long as I've had it, it has never produced fruit! I love the blooms though. Supposedly it requires 50 hours of winterchilling to fruit. We've certainly had that this crazy Louisiana winter, so maybe this will be the year!
I took this picture with Pro Camera and edited with DistressFX and added word art with Word Swag. The quote is from the anonymous poem called the Bronx National Anthem. I thought it was cute since birds have taken up residence in my garden! I can hear them scatter when I walk down the front steps, but all I see is a blur of feathers. 

Hop over to +Barb's blog to check out the linky party, app happy wednesday #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!