Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dungarees Blog Hop!

Dungarees Blog Hop photo Dungarees_blog_hop_badge_zpsa159cd0d.jpg
Welcome to my stop on the Club Scrap Dungarees Blog Hop! If you started the hop on the Club Scrap Creates Blog, you are in the right place. If not, keep in mind that you can access the whole list of participants from there at any time. I chose digitally simple for this month's project. I used the Dungarees Layout Card to make a two page digital LO:
We celebrated Memorial Day at my parents house. My husband loves all the kids (because he is still a BIG one!). He is usually helping one of them get into trouble! They all started screaming for Chris to jump in the pool when we walked into the gate. Of course he obliged with a giant cannonball and spent the afternoon playing "shark" in the pool. The girls love it that he lets them climb all over him. He has been letting his hair grow and the girls were teasing him about it. They told him he needed to get the hair out of his eyes, so they fixed it for him!
Realistic Embroidery Photoshop Actions by Black Null

Dungarees Digital Kit


My best friend and my valentine... he plays both positions on this team. We started dating 22 years ago, when we were both babies! We've grown up together. We started out "playing house" and built our family. My "balentine" has a raunchy sense of humor, doesn't mind offending people, likes to be the center of attention, loves us with every fiber of his being, is and has the most loyal friends in the world, you either love him or hate him, but he's mine. I am as in love with that big kid as the day I married him. I don't ever want him to change!

Your next stop on the hop is +Karen  at Club Scrap Creates. Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. Great layouts Wendy - and super story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe---I love the story behind the super-fun pages! Thank you for hopping along, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Wendy, what fun!! Love the sentiments about your guy! Thanks for sharing your layouts and story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet words about your hubby! I love good old fashioned love stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Sweet! Be sure Chris sees this post today! Love you and see you tomorrow, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun layouts! Wishing you many more happy years with your "Big Kid" . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Thank you for sharing these good times with us. Great memories on great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layouts Wendy! They are really beautiful! Feel the same way about my Hubster of 32 years! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome scrap page Wendy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a wonderful page and story Wendy - and a great way to use the monthly sketch. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, and your guy is a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!