Thursday, May 22, 2014

app happy Wednesday #5

Keeping With The Times
Jake and Drew made dinner tonight...homemade salsa with roasted peppers, fresh toasted tortilla chips drizzled with a little olive oil and sea salt for the appetizer...

Spanish rice...


Fajita chicken and beef grilled in the Pittmaster...





DELICIOUS! Food always tastes better when someone else prepares it for you!
I'm linking up to +Barb Brookbank's app happy Wednesday. Click here to check out the other cool pix edited with apps! 



2 comments:

  1. I love hipstamatic and your shots here are delish!!! Visiting from Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured these wonderful images with exactly the right app in my opinion! :) they are quite nostalgic-looking. I need to take more photos of people - I think they will be the ones we cherish most... Thank you so much for linking up again, Wendy! Oh, yes - I love the screenshot of your editing settings - very clever!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!