Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baby Shower Cards

Well, not the best photos in the world, but they are the only ones I took...with my Iphone. Two of the girls in my office are having "bebes"! We are giving them a shower at work and I made the cards. I used ideas from the bedding they each picked out... 
Club Scrap cardstock, B is for Boy, Animal Antics, and Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridges. 

Phrase from B is for Boy 
Club Scrap cardstock, Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge, Perfect Pearls mist


Phrase from B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!