Monday, July 21, 2014

♫Still Dancing on the Ceiling All Night Long♫


Last weekend I went to the Lionel Richie concert with my sis and some friends. I didn't love the concert t-shirts, so I made my own. Check out my blog post from a few weeks ago... I helped my nieces make t-shirts for a trip and we made freezer paper stencils. I used the same technique for my concert t-shirt.

Multiple Cricut font cartridges and used the Gypsy to format. Freezer paper cut with the Cricut.

Tulip Soft Glitter fabric paint in silver.

Ain't we cute?

Group selfie!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I like your t-shirt better!!! Sounds like you enjoyed the concert, too. All night long!!! Hugs, Aunt Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!