Tuesday, July 29, 2014

♫Daisy...Daisy...♫

 photo 0714_BlogHopBadge_zps11dfbe72.jpg

Welcome to my stop on the Oopsie Daisy blog hop!  I made an animated digi card with this month's Oopsie Daisy digital kit. (FYI if you are viewing this on a mobile device, you won't be able to view the animated card-not sure why...)I have done this a few times to send e-cards on Facebook. It's more fun than just a "flat" digi card. Of course the first thing that came to mind when I saw this kit was the song Daisy Bell! 









I found the sheet music cover image from 1892 and blended with the eggshell background. I used one of the frame clusters included in the digi kit and the bee embellishment for flair. For the inside of the card, I used this month's font Skinny Chick  and a daisy embellishment that I blended with the background.

I also made a digi LO using this month's Layout Idea Recipe Card...


The thing I like best about this ALSB method of scrapbooking is that you can rotate things to accommodate your pictures. In this case, I flipped the LO and rotated some of the photo mattes. 

Check out what Karen's project is this month on the Club Scrap Creates blog! Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Very sweet and really like your blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your old fashioned card is sweet. My Dad used to sing that song to us when we were driving in the car. I like how you made it into a video. Great layout too! Have a great day Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, this is such a fun idea.. love your animated digital card. And that song makes me think of my grandparents. <3 Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute attaching the Nat King Cole clip! Of course your card and page are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great digi layout! I can't seem to view the animated card, though, but I bet it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the animated digital card idea and the song will be in my head for the rest of the day too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had so much fun making these projects. They all came out beautiful. Love your take on this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. And the digital layout is wonderful. I keep forgetting to use the layout card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is terrific Wendy. Grandma Judy would sing this song when we were all little people. She would love to see the wonderful work you are doing.
    Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for a digital card. I love how you adjusted the sheet music image. Your layout page is wonderful also. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some mad skills there to create the animated card. How cool is that! Love the layout card-inspired digi page, too. Woot! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects! Very out-of-the box--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So love your vintage digital card and this layout with the recipe is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!