Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 2015 Card Sketch Challenge

This was definitely a challenge for me since the sketch didn't really "hit" me.



While I was cleaning up my work space, I found some of the swapped twinchies I've received in the swaps in the Club Scrap forum. (I hope you ladies don't mind, but those mini pieces of flair look so cute on a card and not hidden in a box on the shelf!) They fit perfectly AND I didn't have to do anything but arrange and glue them on! I love when things come together that fast!


Check out +Julie Heyer's Cape Cod Scrapper blog post for free ALSB cutting instructions for the sketch. Her cards are really cute too! Click here to see all the creations submitted for the challenge on the Club Scrap forum. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh it came out so good! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie and thanks for sharing the instructions on your blog!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!