Friday, March 27, 2015

"London is Calling" ATCs

This card suits me to a T. 


This has been a busy month and I feel like I'm still trying to play catch up. I mailed these off this morning but I wish I could have kept them awhile! These ATCs are the for monthly ATC swap at Club Scrap. I used paper and elements from the London is Calling kit.  Last month, I made a Union Jack stencil for my London is Calling blog hop project and liked it so much I added it to my ATC design.  I designed the Union Jack background in Photoshop Elements and printed on Club Scrap cardstock. 


So, without further ado, here are the rest of my mini pieces of flair...

The love embellishment is from my stash and the quote is from the Gimme a Ring (2009) Club Scrap kit. 



The bottom half of the quote is a stamp from the Club Scrap Cruisin' kit from 2008. 


Elements from my huge stash of "scrap crap"!

More elements from my stash.

I added a layer of Glossy Accents to the "wellies".



We just completed our second monthly Twinchie swap too. This was the series I designed this month. I usually try to make them all different, but I liked this so much I just made them all the same.


If you are feeling creative and want to start small, check out the monthly ATC and Twinchie swaps. There's always room for one more!

4 comments:

  1. Love the designs and really enjoyed the ATC that was in my pack from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see which ATC I get! I love them all!

    And your twinchies were SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all...especially the wine one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! These are all fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!