Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Club Scrap's December 2014 Reunion Blog Hop!

Welcome! Today's hop showcases Club Scrap's December 2014 Reunion kit. I am loving the tree stamp images in this collection. After I saw the collection spoiler, I had to order all of the stamps! Luckily I am a Club Scrap Lite member and the tree stencil was included in the lite kit this month;).




Of course I had to play with my new goodies, especially after watching one of my favorite TV Weekly video tutorials using stencils.  My CS Lite stencil is now "well-loved"!

                               

My favorite is the blue background! Sprayed with Blue Lagoon and Metallic Copper Memories Mist. 


When I need a little inspiration, I flip through my collection of past Scrap Raps or my Idea Decks. I literally closed my eyes and picked a card from my ALCM Idea Deck for this project, because I will spend WAAAAAYYYY too much time deciding on something! I ended up chosing the 9♣ card, and the little booklet card was born.





I didn't finish/embellish the inside pages, but I WILL!

Ready for more Reunion fabulousness? Hop to Shona's blog next or start from the beginning! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

15 comments:

  1. This is a fun little booklet card idea and looks beautiful. Hope you share the inside when done.
    Happy New Year to you and yours and may 2015 be another creative one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Wendy - and what a cute way to display your project. Happy new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, your book is lovely and it really looks like you had a blast with the stencil! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow---that TV Weekly episode was, like, 27 hairstyles ago! (But I'm happy it still provides inspiration!) Thanks for sharing your tags and cool booklet project with us! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little booklet cards! I gave one to my nephew one year - special cards for special people. That will make a great gift to someone you love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, but it seems so hard to not create soemthign beautiful with this kit. Really Club Scrap outdid themselves with this one. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little booklet card, I need to also make one of these soon after seeing how great yours is! Those tags with the stenciling look so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tags with just touches of the stencil, that is something I need to try. The booklet is a sweet little keepsake. They are lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had fun play time with your stencil . . . the tags are beautiful and just waiting to be used on cards or pages. The booklet looks fun, too . . . I do hope you'll share the completed project when the time comes. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little booklet is so cute and love it on the stand! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. I love that you could add pictures or just jazz it up as a card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable and gald you had fun with the stencil too! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wendy! Love all the stuff you did with the stencil. The card is great and I have not played with my ACLM cards in a long time. Thanks for reminding me about them! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for reminding us of "older" techniques. So fun to see what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!