Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"app" happy wednesday!

"app" happy wednesday, linky party, keeping with the times

+Barb Brookbank is hosting a new photography linky party for photos edited with apps. Click the "app" happy button to jump to the linky party for some fun photo art. I am in love with the Hipstamatic app for my iphone right now. I use it all the time. My pics look so artistic! 





I took my photo in my mom's garden on Easter Sunday. Since Easter was so late this year, the azaleas had already bloomed...sniff...This flower was in one of her new hanging baskets by the pool. I took the pic with the Magdalena lens, flash off, Blanko film. I set my camera to change equipment by shaking. It's always a surprise what lens and film are chosen! 










Then I used the Waterlogue app to turn it into a watercolor "painting". I used the Bold filter to finish my photo.










Be sure to check out the linky party by clicking on the "app" happy button above!





1 comment:

  1. I'm also quite addicted to Hipstamatic at the moment. The random shake thing is great fun -- although I think I've definitely found my two fav combos -- one of which includes blanko. I love the rich saturation of that film! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!