Tuesday, February 25, 2014

NBUS Stencil Challenge February 2014


This is one of my cards for NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff) Monthly Challenge at Club Scrap. This month was the stencil challenge. The stencil used for this card was from the A Study in Red Club Scrap kit from 2008. I absolutely loved this kit! 


This digi card was made from elements in the Common Threads Club Scrap digital kit. I made the stencil using the brush tool in Photoshop Elements 12 and the stencil image in the kit. The wood texture background was an image from Digital Scrapper's blending class. I wanted my card to look like I took a picture of it on my patio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!