Thursday, February 27, 2014

Barbie's Hardly Working

Last night was my little sister's 34th birthday. My parents and I took her out to dinner with her girls.



Her three-year-old left her Barbie at the restaurant. I told my sister that I would bring it with me to work today and she could come and pick it up after lunch. We had way too much fun with Barbie at work today… check out  the flipagram of Barbie Hardly Working!


FYI I'm a dental hygienist...We are usually busy...my dad is my boss and he was coaching me with the compositions...and yes, we eat candy 'round here!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!