Monday, October 31, 2011

“Homemade” Digi Cards!

Sonoma-Birthday-Remember-th

I made my own digi embellishment with Club Scrap’s woodmounted stamp image from the March 2010 Sonoma kit. I stamped the image with watercolor pencils and CS’s India ink. I scanned the image and saved it as a jpg. I used the cookie cutter tool in PSE to “cut” my digi embellishment. I also scanned my handwritten signature and made my own signature graphic to “sign” my digi cards. I like this combo of paper and digi  scrappin’! All digital elements are from the CS Sonoma kit.

3 comments:

  1. love this card.. the technique is very good. well done wendy.. hope to see more of your art works. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card wendy! the technique is very good.. look forward to see more of your art works.. take care

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!