Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Botanicals Blog Hop!

Welcome to my stop on the Club Scrap Botanicals Blog Hop. It just so happens that the blog hop and my 8 year old niece's first communion coincided. This  collection is perfect for celebrating this springtime rite of passage! 82 children made their first communion last weekend. The service was beautiful!



Yeah...he was so excited that we were all outside!

Of course he wanted to go up and down the steps!

Her front tooth is loose!

She was soooooo beautiful! (Yes, I'm a proud aunt!)

Badness...
These are the build up to these...

Club Scrap Botanicals Digital Kit  using the layout cutting instructions included with the kit.

Club Scrap Botanicals Digital Kit

My gift was a peek-a-boo card. Click here for the SplitcoastStampers tutorial. 

All card stock and elements from Club Scrap.


I even made a custom made box for the card to fit in!

             

Your next stop on the hop is Jill P's Place. If you want some of this awesome collection for yourself, check out the Club Scrap store!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Beautiful layouts accompanied by beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - the lo's are beautiful as is your card! TFS such a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages and photos. What a special keepsake you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious and unforgettable gift. And I love how you used the layout card to create a digital page. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, you rocked the Peek a Boo card!! This is an amazing gift for your niece. And your digi pages are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic gifts from a fabulous aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You captured this event so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you were MY Aunt!!! This is just awesome. So proud of your work Wendy. (oops...I'm YOUR Aunt) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice layout I remember my first holy communion walk down memory lane Thankyou1 Your card with the botanical set and bird is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy what lovely gift you made for your niece and the scrapbookpages are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layouts! And the card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfully sweet gift, Wendy! Don't forget to add your layouts to the Monthly Layout Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you did a great job documenting your niece's communion! Thanks for all the photos and for sharing your artowrk as well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layouts Wendy and such a darling niece! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos, I love the Chaos stamp ;) I love seeing how everyone is using that little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, a beautiful day, cute children, and awesome Wendy creations! I bet your niece loved the card, and your digital layouts are a wonderful way to remember the day. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What wonderful memories you have here, wonderful job and beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the layout. It is so wonderful to capture everyday memories such as these. Thanks for the card video!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!