Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Homestead Blog Hop!

Welcome to my stop on the Club Scrap Homestead blog hop! This month I am *GASP* playing with paper...I haven't been a Club Scrap paper kit member in a looooong time. I couldn't stand it, I broke down and ordered the Club Scrap Lite kit along with my monthly digi kit. BUT, when it was time to get started on my blog hop project I was lost. I watched some of my saved craft videos on youtube.com and found this one...

 

Quick, easy and CUTE! Last weekend we went to Bayou Chicot for the day (we had a family photo shoot), so I had new pictures to scrap. I wrote a blog post about it last week titled "Spiders and Gators and Boys...Oh My!" and I pulled from that for my journaling.

Title designed in PSE12 and printed on Club Scrap card stock. Font is Essays 1743.


I used papers from my Homestead Lite kit and ribbon and embellishments from my stash. My new coffee table book! 

Click here to start at the beginning of the hop on the Club Scrap blog and see what Karen has to share. 

15 comments:

  1. How cute. You must have had loads of fun making this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you playing with paper again! I'm glad we tempted you enough to pick up the collection this month. Mission accomplished! Thank you for hopping with us . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, thanks for the link to the project on Craft TV weekly, one of my all time favorite web series for sure, and the little book is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing both your project and the link to your family adventure, I loved looking at it! What a great fun time, bottle up all those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little book and your version is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite things to do is to go back to revisit older tutorials and videos for inspiration. I'm so glad the Homestead collection inspired you to play with paper again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tvweekly tutorials and was sad it stopped. I am glad we can still watch them and your project turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the Homestead collection looks so good on this project, your book is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, so great how you included the video, brilliant to remind us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea - I love your title...sounds pretty scary to me - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute book and I loved your pictures from the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic creation! you should use paper more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute mini! Book! Love the instructions
    .

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!