Thursday, September 25, 2014

ASH Trojan Talk!

I'm published!



This season The Town Talk, our local paper, has published a weekly insert for two of our 5A high schools highlighting Friday night football. This is the second publication and the first one that I started shooting for. I absolutely love doing this. I started taking pictures during the 2012 football season when my son Jake was a freshman. I originally posted on a Shutterfly share site, but it wasn't conducive to commenting. Everybody loves comments!  Now, I post to Facebook so that the parents can enjoy and I also post the link on Twitter for the players and fans. The best compliment is when one my pictures is used for a Twitter or Facebook profile pic.  I ♥ the Trojans! 








1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!