Monday, July 29, 2013

Faux art media digi cards!

I just participated in +Club Scrap's PSL Summer Camp 2013. The challenge for last week was make your own cluster embellishment. I strive to make my digi creations look "real" and had fun with this. The red and black card was from Club Scrap's Study in Red digi kit. I used a mask for the painted cream background and used a watercolor brush to "paint" the cross element. The ribbons and tag were elements in the kit that I used to make my cluster.

Study-in-Red-Card


The pink and blue card was fun....I love to make paper cards using my Cricut, so I made a faux Wild Card cartridge digi card. I used the rounded rectangle tool to draw out the shape and skewed it. I duplicated it and made the top layer and resized. I cut out a circle on the top layer to add the 45 record adapter to the bottom layer for dimension. I played around with the drop shadow for the spinner. Liking the effect.  All paper and elements from this card were from Club Scrap's Cruisin' kit.

Cruisin-card

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!