Friday, October 8, 2010

I think you are Super Girl!

I broke down and bought a Gypsy.  I have been obsessed with my Cricut and this was the icing on the cake! Love it!  I made this card for my cousin’s 15th birthday.  She is the coolest kid!  Bouncy, happy, and a little goofy….just like me!  I designed this card for her using the Gypsy and used CS cardstock, Expressions, Gratitude, Cyprus, and used Paper Doll Dress Up and Billionaire Cricut cartridges.  I used the Gypsy to weld the font together.  My first try at “ribbon ruffles”, so cute!  Happy 15th Birthday Morgan!

img153 img154

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!