Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hooray for School!

  I made these cards for my nieces and nephew to celebrate the new school year.  Everyone loves to get mail, especially when you are a kid! I personalized each card so that they would feel special. I used the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge for the school bus, Wild Card for the phrase, and Everyday Paper Dolls for the figures.  So cute!  The school bus and paper dolls are cut at 3”, the phrase is cut at 5”, the road border is cut at 2 1/2.  I used Club Scrap cardstock and POPS.  Stickles for bling!

img097 img098 img099

img100

img101

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so darn cute! You're right, everyone likes to get mail!

    (I love my cricut too!!!!)

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!