Monday, April 19, 2010

abc & me

This was “handmade for you by Wendy-woo”…for my cousin’s children. I love the Graphic 45 paper outside covers, and OF COURSE Club Scrap for the inside pages and ALSB layouts!  I had to throw some Ten Seconds Studios metal in there too…

I used 8x8 canvases and covered them with Graphic 45 paper and Modge Podge (LOVE THAT STUFF). I used 6x6 ALSB layouts for the inside pages.  I was experimenting with the binding. I used ball chain instead of looseleaf rings.  It allowed for a little more freedom.  I hope they enjoy it as much as I did making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!