Monday, March 15, 2010

Who Dat???



Do you love it or what??? I got this really neat post it note holder idea from the internet and decided to try it out. It is an acrylic picture frame! I made the fleur de lis pendant as a pin to wear for Super Bowl Sunday. I had watched Suze make some really neat stuff in her Schmooze with Suze videos and wanted to give it a try. Helps to work in a dental office, I used our dental materials to make a silcone mold of a friends necklace! Add some perfect pearls, stickles, feathers and voila! I saw the coolest Taco Tuesday video titled "Controlled Squish" featuring Lin from Paper Artsy and Cheryl from Ten Seconds Studio. I had to try the Metal+Utee= Fab Embellishment! Check out the link over on the right. That is where the WHO DAT? tiles come from. Had to put that Melt Art to use! The picture doesn't do it justice, but the paper is from Club Scrap. Very shimmery black. The fleur de lis trio stamp is from Club Scrap too. Love their stuff! Anyway, I had fun making this. Now, who to give it to.....................

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!